Hair loss treatment for men and women differ depending upon cause of hair fall. People search hair fall solution in Pakistan and try to find best hair loss treatment specialist doctor or clinic in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad. How to stop hair fall or receding hair line ? It is a matter of great concern for most of the patients. Various hair growth tips are advised from various people. Does every person has same cause of hair fall? The answer is big no , it is better we should get guidance and help of hair restoration doctor to fix this problem. There are various hair loss or hair fall control shampoo available. Mostly people are getting good result from “Nutrigrow Shampoo”. This shampoo effectively control hair loss and shedding and best remedy.Hair grows in three cycles. They are?Anagen (growth phase) -?90% of the hair on our scalp is in the anagen.Catagen (Transition phase),The hair follicle shrinks in this phase. Its duration is short.
In this cycle, hair rests. It lasts around two to four months.Hair grows about 6 inches in a year usually.
There are many reasons for hair loss and they vary in men and women.? As a general rule, hair loss is not linked with any internal or systematic disease.
People lose from 50 to 100 hair strands every day (American Academy of Dermatology) and after a wash; people lose up to 250 strands of hair.
There are several ways to know when you are losing hair at a higher rate.? Observe carefully and you?ll find a difference. Women will find a large amount of hair strands on their pillows and after combing your hair, see the comb, you?ll find that more than normal rate of hair strands are being left in it.
Women can also notice the thinning on the top third to one half of their scalp. However, men can find the falling of hair strands largely from the forehead or the crown of their heads.
Classification for hair loss:
There are several ways to categorize hair loss. It can be classify by finding out that if the loss is localized and patchy or is it affecting large areas or the whole scalp of patient.
The causes of patchy hair loss are:
- Alopecia Areta
- Traction alopecia
- Tunea capitis
Normally whenever a hair strand falls from the scalp, it is replaced by another hair with equal size. But in this disease, the replaced hair is thinner and it starts shrinking and ultimately stops growing. This disease is known as Alopecia Areta. It commonly starts as a single half sized circle of baldness. Another form of this disease is Alopeica totalis, in this condition, the entire scalp goes plain.
Androgenetic or androgenic alopecia
This form of alopecia is often caused due to genetic predisposition. This disease affects both males and females but the hair loss in men is usually faster. The accurate cause of this pattern is still unknown.
- The treatment of Alpecia Areta comprise of injecting steroids in small amounts into affected patches. This treatment helps to stimulate and regulate hair growth.? However, this cannot be applied for larger areas.
Other treatments include:
- Oral steroids
- Ultraviolet light therapy
- There are very few scientifically verified treatments for hair loss. Many shampoos, brands, vitamins and other products help to stimulate hair growth. One of them is Nioxin shampoo; however it?s not that effective. Other products include medications like Propecia, Avodart and Minoxidil. They help to slow down hair loss. These medicines are effective and harmless.
- Female hair loss treatment contains hair transplants, Toppik (hair powder fibers), Minoxidil, hair extensions and Weaves.
- Propecia is a drug that is approved by FDA and only can be used by men to regulate hair growth.
- Other than drugs and medicines, surgical methods like hair transplant are also useful to cover up baldness. Surgeon?s takes hair from the back of the patient?s scalp and put them near the frontal bald areas. Scalp reduction is also common. Transplant gives natural looking results and is much better and attractive.
- Hair fiber powders are also an option. They work very well to cover up baldness. These sprinkles are inexpensive
- Hair pieces also cover up the baldness temporarily
However, if the hair loss is unexpected and sudden then the cause of the disease is other than heredity.
The conditions that cause hair loss are
- Thyroid disorders
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Extreme stress
Our clinic best solution for hair loss remedies so write or call us.
You can find information by searches related to following terms:-
- hair loss treatment
- hair loss remedies for men
- male pattern baldness remedies
- thinning hair remedies
- hair loss home remedies
- hair falling out remedies
- alopecia remedies